This activity can only be done with babies who can already hold their neck by themselves.
- To stimulate visual perception and develop motor control.
- Large flat open area with a soft floor.
With this activity your baby is seeing the world from a different perspective providing visual stimulus.
- First, lie on your back and bend your knees with your feet on the floor.
- Raise your legs so that both of your toes are close to each other and bend your knees 90 degrees. You can also place your baby on your knees and raise and lower them a little, giving the feeling of a seesaw.
- Remember to balance the baby properly and hold his hands firmly.
Did you find this helpful?
0 people found this helpful